2 Way 4V410-15 Pneumatic Solenoid Valves
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 Days|
|Packaging:||Box Carton Pallet|
|Productivity:||330000 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||30000 sets per week|
Model No.: 4V410-15
2 Way 4V410-15 Pneumatic Solenoid Valves
What is solenoids?
Solenoids are metal coils that can be magnetized into electromechanical devices that move valve components when electrically triggered. Not all pneumatic valves are controlled by solenoids, but solenoid controllers are remotely controlled by sensors, electrical triggers, or hysteresis (programmable device memory).Many different types of solenoid valves have different configurations and actuation methods. Pneumatic solenoid valves are one of the most common types used to regulate the flow of air and other gases through the diaphragm and air pressure. While some pneumatic valves regulate air or gas flow at relatively normal pressures, others are designed to deliver gas at extremely high pressures.
Model 4V410-15 4V420-15 4V430C-15 4V430E-15 4V430P-15 Effective sectional area 50mm² 30mm²
Piping size G1/2'' Operating pressure 0.15-0.8mpa Voltage range ±10% Insulation F Class Protection IP 65
Partial schematic of 4V410-15 pneumatic solenoid valves:
Sensitive pilot of 4V410-15 pneumatic solenoid valves:
Application enviorment of 4V410-15 pneumatic solenoid valves:
What is pneumatic solenoid valves?
Pneumatic valve can also be called gas Solenoid Valve, solenoid valve or only air valve. Pneumatic solenoid valves are widely used in many different industries and applications can include compressed aerodynamic tools such as jackhammers and nail guns, vacuum cleaners, ventilation systems, laser printers and medical and dental pneumatic equipment.
Because in the pneumatic valve room to a large extent can produce a strong force, so the pneumatic valve due to its low energy demand and attention. Pneumatic air valves are also considered cleaner and less maintainable than many fluid valves.
Many industries rely on proportional solenoid valves to accurately regulate the flow of fluids, gases, and air in and out of components for a variety of applications. These valves may be made of plastic or metal (e.g. stainless steel). Pneumatic air valves facilitate multi-line valves because air can be easily compressed and directed to different outlets, while solenoid guides allow applications such as space heating to be easily automated, activated or remotely triggered. Another variable is the power supply, such as a 12-volt battery.
Pneumatic valves using solenoids are often referred to as "pilot valves" because they are actually a combination of a pneumatic valve and a small pilot solenoid valve vent chamber. The pneumatic valve chamber design is similar to the ordinary pneumatic chamber, the diaphragm through the input of the air pressure sealed valve. Solenoids operate a small chamber that is vented when triggered and allow the pneumatic chamber to change pressure and allow flow. Pneumatic Solenoid Valve through solenoid remote activation of the gas pressure changes.
While some pneumatic valves regulate air or gas flow at relatively normal pressures, such as in home heating and cooling, others are designed to deliver gas at extremely high pressures. These types of high pressure relief valves are commonly used to power tools such as jackhammers, guns, riveters, and power cleaners.
Glad to your visiting!Look forward to your enquiry!
Brando is a professional manufacturer and designer of Solenoid Valve, solenoid coil and solenoid valve armature assembly, located in Ningbo, China. Our main products include armature assembly, solenoid coil, brass solenoid valve, stainless steel solenoid valve, plastic solenoid valve, Pneumatic Solenoid Valve, pulse jet valve, diaphragm repair kit, pulse controller, injector rail and can serve customers from various industries. Our company has been producing for more than 10 years, and cooperates with different customers such as oil & gas, chemical industry, water treatment, food & beverage, medical system and so on.
Brando maintains its high position in the industrial manufacturing. The advanced lathes and milling machinery are introduced, and from materials procurement to finished product and assembly, it is fully automated and controlled by computers, to improve product quality, and to continuously increase production and delivery efficiency.
Brando has fully adopted the ISO-9001 quality management system and introduced the most advanced precision equipment for product inspection, such as digital pressure gauges, computer applications, air leak testers, pressure testers and flow testers.
1. Customized Design and Production: Brando can design and manufacture customized Solenoid Valves, solenoid coils and solenoid valve armature components to meet your specific needs and applications. We can provide services from small air treatment devices to large fluid systems.
2. Quality Assurance: In addition to designing and manufacturing high-quality products, Brando also provides 100% testing services for all components to ensure that they achieve the best performance under the best performance and to ensure that it runs well in your project.
3. Delivery and After-sales Service: Brando provides large inventory and on-time delivery within 5 to 10 days. We also provide unparalleled after-sales service and 1 year warranty for all products.
1. Solenoid Coil
2. Solenoid Armature/Stem
3. 5/2, 5/3, 3/2, 2/2 Way Pneumatic Valve
4. Refrigeration Solenoid Valve
5. Dust Collector Pulse Jet Valve
6. Diaphragm Repair Kit
7. Pulse Controller
8. Brass Solenoid Valve
9. Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve
10. Plastic Solenoid Valve
11. Injector Rail
Focus On Your Demands, Offer You Best Solution!
- Company Name: NINGBO BRANDO HARDWARE CO.,LTD
- Representative: Lu Jin Jun
- Product/Service: Solenoid Valve Armatures , Solenoid Valve Coils , Pneumatic Solenoid Valves , Pneumatic Cylinders , Pulse Jet Diaphragm Valves , Pneumatic Components
- Capital (Million US $): 1000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2008
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Ningbo
- Contact Person: Mr. Brandon Bao
- Tel: 86-0574-83879820
Premium Related Products